Tuesday, October 12, 2010

MY INSPIRATION.

I am now 6 weeks into my sophomore year at BYU. I've been going year round since last summer and i won't be stopping for a while, but there really is no point in complaining cuz life is SIMPLY WONDERFUL. Heavenly Father has filled my life with so many incredible people: my padre and momma, my big brother and 2 goofy sisters, melniff, ethan, megan and kristen, alyssa, lexi, heffri and jaycob, emily, brinana squish, sas and sarah, stuburglar, and so many more. Each and every one of my friends mean so much to me and I can't even begin to explain how much joy they each individually have brought into my life. Gosh, I am so stinkin blessed. And along with these amazing friends, I live in a gorgeous little town house, I am attending the university of my dreams and I am learning so much. I have a car, a 24 hour gym membership, a phone battery that lasts an entire day, a macbook, and a mbillion more things I owe to the Lord. I could never thank him enough.
So to share the background of this blog's existence, Melissa Stew is the woman to blame. She's been an avid blogger since she joined me here at BYU this summer, and if it weren't for her heartwarming post today - this blog may have had never been.
And although this may not be an appropriate thing for bloggers to admit, I find it quite comical that I am writing this post as if someone were actually reading it. But I suppose I can pretty much assume that my darling roommates and melniff will, so to those who are reading this (aka my best friends) I promise to do my best in keeping this record of a modern jew up to date and in its most current condition. i love you all!! and goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. I will gladly do the honors of posting the FIRST COMMENT! YAY you added pics. success. also you have 6 followers which is really impressive for existing for less than a day. (check out your stats to get the full scoop) welcome to blogging cyberspace!

    ReplyDelete