For starters, l must confess that I am probably the WORLD'S WORST BLOGGER. With my grand total of two posts, and now three, not much of my life has been documented on this crafty little online journal type thing..
So in order to make up for that, here's a brief update on life:
- I was ACCEPTED and have officially STARTED the BYU NURSING PROGRAM.
- I have a job at the OLD SPAGHETTI FACTORY with my darling best friend Alyssa Fro, along with the newest old spag addition, Megan Reed.
- I am currently reading JESUS THE CHRIST, along with 6 other books for school... and let me just tell you, this book is AMAZING! so read it.
- Not only am I still counting down the days for when I return home to my FAMBLY, but I am anxiously awaiting for the return of my brother RYCHIN and his lovely wife/concubine PEACH-FUZ
- VEGAS... EIGHTEEN DAYS
- CANADIAN INVASION... SIXTY FIVE DAYS
- I am currently TRAINING for my second mini triathlon. and lastly,
- I am officially convinced that I have RAYNAUD'S DISEASE because my toes are always frozen and are beginning to turn black...

(I intentionally did not include a picture of my own personal foot, because in all reality... I am in desperate need of a pedicure.)
So there you go, my dearest and most patient of followers... Although I cannot promise that I will improve in my blogging, I vow to at least think about trying to do as such...
May your lives be forever lived - even if you don't publish it online.
No comments:
Post a Comment